To make a difference among individuals through education
adventure and service for personal growth
Our goal is to match resources and needs for individuals and groups who desire to make a difference in the world while meeting own need for learning, leisure and service.
Mission To Help programs provide global education and service learning to support the following objectives:
- The integration of faith and practice in service to humankind.
- The formation of a moral and ethical foundation for a lifestyle commitment of service to humankind.
- The development of a theoretical framework from which to interpret and understand different cultures.
- The learning of concepts and skills to analytically reflect on the cultural themes of one’s own culture and the culture of other persons.
- The learning of concepts and skills essential to cross-cultural communication.
- The formation of a global perspective with regard to current national and international issues.