Star Travel -
Bikosafari Tours -
More info coming soon.
What’s included (and what’s not)
Included in your itinerary packages price:
- In country instructions about the culture and relevant topical issues
- Attachment to service projects to suit your group
- Internship arrangements to particular locations
- Accommodation & international flights
- Services of a professional tour driver & guide
- Ground transportation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Cost related to the stay in the internship location
Excluded in your itinerary package price:
- Booking Fees
- Credit Card Fees
- Personal insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Beverages (except water)
- All items of a personal nature – laundry, telephone/fax/e-mail charges, etc.
- Gratuities to guides to drivers & hotel staff
- Any transfers not on scheduled dates in the destination country
- Any excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any meals not included within the accommodation listed above
- Cost of obtaining passports, vaccinations, etc.
- Cancellation charges
- Charges for changes to your booking requested by you after you have confirmed the initial booking.
- Price based on 15 guests; if the team is smaller, the price may be higher but please check with MTH as they will always tailor the trip according to your needs and always aim to be competitive. Also, travelers desiring to travel apart from the itinerary must make those arrangements independently of MTH. Travelers assume all costs and risks related to independent travel in Kenya.
- MTH will donate a portion of each itinerary package sold to New Life Home Trust.
- Visits need to be arranged at least six weeks in advance through MTH so we get a chance to prepare for your visit. Once MTH has received your Volunteer Forms they will be in touch to confirm costs for your proposed dates and itinerary. You will then need to agree these with MTH and once confirmed (and paid) between you and MTH will be in touch with you.